[lug] BLUG Meeting Announcement 2009-05-14

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon May 11 23:20:00 MDT 2009

Boulder Linux wrote:
> The May Boulder Linux User Group meeting is coming up.

FYI: I will be bringing up some equipment that tummy.com is going to give
away to BLUG for door prizes.  These include several P3 and P4 class 1U
rackmount servers and 7 500GB Hitachi Ultrastar SATA hard drives.

I don't know if they plan to give them all away at one meeting or spread
them out over several.  Just wanted to make sure anyone who was interested
made sure to show up.

Sean