[lug] Fwd: Seeking Help on New Opportunity

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Mon May 18 08:39:38 MDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <dvukovic at dvukovic.com>
Date: Mon, May 18, 2009 at 8:18 AM
Subject: Fwd: Seeking Help on New Opportunity
To: Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>

 Hello Jeffrey,

I was sent this today, but I am not a Linux person.

If you know of anyone looking for a short term job, this might be a good
contact.

Hope you doing well.

Donald Vukovic
303-818-3765

Subject: Seeking Help on New Opportunity
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 09:27:40 -0400
From: "Smith, Jason" <jassmith at aerotek.com>

I hope this email finds you well!  I wanted to send out an email to my
network to see if anyone might know of someone to fill a position that I
currently have available.  I was recently presented an opportunity in
Colorado Springs that can be done via telecommute and can be handled either
part time or full-time.  If working part time, the commitment could last 3
months at 20 hours per week.  If working full time, this could be knocked
out in about a month and a half.  Basically, my client is looking for a
solid C programmer with knowledge of Embedded Systems and someone that is
very familiar working with Makefiles.  Some more details are listed below
about the actual project.  Please let me know if this would be of interest
to you or anyone you know.  This needs to be a quick fill, and my client
could have someone phone interview early this week and start the day after.
Thanks for the help, and have a great day!

Client is developing an HSM (Hardware Security Module) which is essentially
a server box.  This box will include the PCI slots for end users to plug
cards into for information purposes and the code embedded into this module
will help define the secure environment necessary for the application of the
end user (usually banks).  They are looking for a very straight forward code
that can be easily interpreted and understandable by the end client.  He is
not looking for a complex, brilliant code writer for this piece of the
project.  The main requirements are experience with C, Makefiles (must be
able to write and modify) and Linux/Windows environment.  It is essentially
a Linux box with Windows on the front end.

Thanks,

Jason

*Jason Smith
**Designated Regional Recruiter
*Aerotek Inc. – Software Engineering
15200 Santa Fe Trail Drive – Suite 100
Lenexa, KS 66219
Tel: 913.981.5359
Fax: 913.981.1980
 [image: []] <http://www.aerotek.com/>
 [image: []] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonsmith83>

------------------------------

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure
to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of
this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email
so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original
message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell]