[lug] dig recorders

dio2002 at indra.com dio2002 at indra.com
Thu May 28 20:27:11 MDT 2009

> the samson zoom H4 is great! It also works as a usb sound card..

another quick reply. great!

i left off 2 other questions for any that reply to my original post.

- cost (what you payed for it)? [i know i can look this up but if you know
what you paid great to share it so i can ballpark]

- how many hours you can record (both in terms of the absolute actual
audio time with max power (capacity) and if loss of battery power shortens
absolute, roughly how much you can record on a full charge)?

> I use 2500mAh rechargeable batteries and take extras when in the field. If
> your recording 44.1 it actually lasts a surprising long time. Of course, I
> run out at the worst possible times:-)

for instance roughly how many minutes hours of record time on the device.

rechargeable batteries makes my concern about battery life somewhat
unimportant.  but i'd be curious how many hours you get on a single
charge.  "lasts a surprising long time" is kind of relative ;-)

thank