[lug] Software patents

Rob Nagler nagler at bivio.biz
Fri Jun 5 05:57:32 MDT 2009

Davide Del Vento writes:
> PS: more seriously, I do agree with lee, but we are far off-topic :-)

Has anybody considered patenting the business solution to the problem
of stopping all "what's better discussions" from turning flame wars?
That would be one patent I think you could make a lot of money off of
without patent trolls.  You'd just be the person who apply your
"machine" to the problem.  This would probably halve the cost of most
corporate networks.  Sort of like a Ghostbusters for mailing lists:
Network slow?  Who you gonna call?  Flamebusters!

Rob