[lug] Fwd: Drupal.

Jeffrey Haemer jhaemer at azteknetworks.net
Fri Jun 12 12:06:29 MDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lauren Riggin <lauren at openmedianow.org>
Date: Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 11:23 AM
Subject: Drupal.
To: jhaemer at azteknetworks.net, jsh at usenix.org

On the drupal stuff -- again here is the link to our website which is in
Drupal 5 -- www.openmedianow.org.  As you can see, it is very plain, and
I am just wanting to "professionalize" it a bit.  We need to include
some graphics -- especially photos of our new interns so people know
they really exist!  I'd also like to recognize supporters on the site
with their logos posted or some such thing.

I do not know Drupal and Rob does not have time to mess with it.  I
would like to find someone who would be willing to put in some volunteer
time updating the site.  According to Rob that may mean upgrading to
Drupal 6 because he says Drupal 5 does not support graphics.  I don't
know -- I just want someone to come to the rescue!  IF we can raise more
$$ I am happy to pay this person something -- that is just not a
guarantee at this time.

That's pretty much it!  Folks can contact me via email or phone
303-327-5412.

Thanks and have a great time in Portland!
Lauren

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell]