[lug] Panera wireless using Fedora

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Fri Jun 19 10:58:10 MDT 2009

On Sun, 2009-06-14 at 19:10 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Before looking at all this, I have to ask: why not just use
> NetworkManager?

Forgot to followup the other day.  I tried it at Panera and it worked.
Point and click and the network came up.

I hate magic, though.  I wish I knew *why* it worked.  I'll get around
to that later, though.

Thanks Kevin.
--
Michael J. Hammel                                    Principal Software Engineer
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                           http://graphics-muse.org