[lug] BLUG Meeting Announcement 2009-06-11

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 16:16:43 MDT 2009

Folks,
this blog post (found on LWN) is closely related to our last meeting.
Worth reading:
http://www.j5live.com/2009/06/22/open-video-conference-an-amazing-step-forward/

And probably worth using http://www.dailymotion.com/ or
http://blip.tv/ for video hosting (instead of YouTube) for future BLUG
meeting. Among many interesting things (like support for Vorbis+Theora
formats), my understanding is that there isn't the horrible 10 minute
limit on videos' length.

Bye,
;Dav