[lug] OT: iPod touch 32GB for sale

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 09:30:52 MDT 2009

I apologize for the OT, but since I've seen that most of you are Apple fans...

As you know the iPod touch is like the iPhone, without the phone (and
its ties to AT&T)
Find more about it at http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/
See also: http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipod/family/ipod_touch

I'm selling two brand new iPod touch 32GB, unopened, still boxed in
their original packaging, also great for gifts. As you can check
yourself, they retail for $400, I'm asking for $350 each. In case you
are wondering, my wife and I received them as a gift from our airline,
but we are not Apple lovers, so we prefer the money (to buy a serious
digital camera).

I can bring them tomorrow at the BLUG meeting.

Thanks,
;Dav