[lug] Swag - BLUG Meeting Announcement 2009-07-09

Lori Reed lorireed at lightning-rose.com
Thu Jul 9 16:24:42 MDT 2009

I have been informed that Steve Gaede, former FRUUG-meister, has
officially donated the Front Range Unix Users' Group library to BLUG.

We will have a great many books to give away tonight. I have no idea
what's included, but it should be of interest.

My apologies for the late post, I've been away from email for the last
few days.

Lori, BLUG Mistress of Swag.