[lug] Google Chrome Linux "distribution"

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 12:54:23 MDT 2009

Davide, Zan, Chris, etc.,

I don't know whether Jason reads this list actively, but he's offered
helpful opinions to BLUG in the past.

I suggest you email him directly, copying the thread, to ask him if he's
willing to post an opinion to the list.  He may, for example, subscribe to
the list, but only look at the contents once in a while, or when prodded.
(He's a new father.)

I can search through my gmail for his address if you cannot find it
yourself.

Alternatively, you could ask the FSF.

Even more amusing might be to take the question to one of the seminars at
the CU Law School that Jason told us he helps put on.  You might get several
legal opinions, all different.

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], 303-997-1219 [Google voice], @goyishekop [twitter]