[lug] Ethernet Enabled PLC/Linux Microcontroller

Swavek Skret swavek.skret at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 14:48:46 MDT 2009

Steve,

I am looking at possibly many of these and for various hardware devices. I
am also looking at some alternatives for NMS protocols that might sit on
each of these devices to provide feedback, view, redundancy, etc. I will
check if TS-7400 has SNMP on it (probably not, I guess).

And you are right, an additional investment at front might help to carry
long way later (updates, maintenance, etc.)
Thanks,
Swavek