[lug] OT: Colocation Providers

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon Aug 17 12:42:04 MDT 2009

I know the folks who run redrocksdatacenter.com - but they're not north
at all.  Morrison.

Quiet, locally owned and operated kinda place.  Small staff, nice
people.  No corporate BS.  My kinda business to deal with.

There's still some nice folks at what used to be Inflow, now SunGard,
too... but I have no idea how the corporate buyout has changed their
business model, etc.  Don't know if they even do single-server hosting
still to this day.

All I know about them is that there's still some good folks there,
amazingly enough.  They're "north", as in the old North Valley Mall at
I-25 & 84th.

--
  Nate Duehr
  nate at natetech.com