[lug] OT: Colocation Providers

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Mon Aug 17 13:38:19 MDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-08-17 at 12:32 -0600, George Sexton wrote:
> I'm looking for co-locations services for a single 1U server. I'd prefer
> something on the north side of Denver, or Boulder.

Tummy.com runs my server.  They're based in Ft. Collins but I think the
data center is in Denver.  I think.

Plus, everyone in BLUG should know Sean, Evelyn, Kevin and the gang.
They're big supporters of the area LUGs.
--
Michael J. Hammel                                    Principal Software Engineer
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                           http://graphics-muse.org