[lug] OT: Colocation Providers

Ned McClain ned at atrust.com
Mon Aug 17 13:45:11 MDT 2009

I'm a huge fan of Indra's Net - located in downtown Boulder since '94!

http://www.indra.com/products/3,10,,,0,1--Business_Colocation

303-546-9151 - ask for John Green.

Ned.

  Ned McClain - CTO - CISSP #39389, CSSLP, MCP #3365543, ITILv3
  Applied Trust Engineering - http://www.atrust.com - 303.245.4505
  Security, Performance, Availability, and Incident Management
   ---- visit our blog at http://www.barkingseal.com ----