[lug] OT: Colocation Providers

Matt James matuse at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 15:13:29 MDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 12:32 PM, George Sexton <georges at mhsoftware.com>wrote:

> I'm looking for co-locations services for a single 1U server. I'd prefer
> something on the north side of Denver, or Boulder.
>
> Does anyone have a particular favorite?

I have dealt with Front Range Internet (FRII.com) for many years and am very
happy with them.  I know they have a data center in Fort Collins but I think
they have one in Denver as well.  Their pricing takes a little getting used
to - but other than that - very professional and top notch company to work
with.

Matt