[lug] OT: Colocation Providers

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon Aug 17 15:58:13 MDT 2009

Not to pick on them, but if that's the building I think it is... it's
also WAY below the 10-year Cherry Creek flood plane level...

If you have off-site backups and good insurance... well, anyway... not
even sure it's the building I'm thinking of... but there are some down
there near Downtown Denver that are in REALLY bad locations, as it
relates to level above the river...

--
  Nate Duehr
  nate at natetech.com