[lug] Back to work.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat Aug 22 14:44:04 MDT 2009

That's right, summer's over.  Time to give up your big blue room
addiction and finish making your computers make your life easier like
you planned back in May.

You're in luck!  We've planned an installfest to get you past the hump
from all those things you forgot, spaced out by the pool.  The date is
19 Sept and the location is DTC (that really cool building that you
haven't taken the time to appreciate).  Really, the building is worth
the drive.  The date is tentative until I get confirmation from DeVry.

http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

I'm looking forward to this one.  I had to miss the last one to do an 18
day installfest on USS NIMITZ.  (If you think that sounds cool I'll
bring some video of carrier quals.  If you don't come tell me why.)

Yeah, I managed to get this out 4 weeks in advance.  FOUR WEEKS?!  Get
crackin' and figure out what order you want to work on things!!!

Dave