[lug] Fwd: Research Assitant - Radiology (Linux/Microsoft) (Denver)

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 14:49:39 MDT 2009

Visit the posting at http://denver.craigslist.org/sci/1332785766.html to
contact the person who posted this.
------------------------------
Research Assitant - Radiology (Linux/Microsoft) Date: 2009-08-20, 7:58AM

*To apply on-line, please visit http://www.njccareers.org* Check out the new
*"FEATURED JOB OF THE WEEK"*on our website - updated each week!
*We are now on Facebook! Click the box below to become a fan.*
National Jewish
Health:Careers<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Denver-CO/National-Jewish-HealthCareers/100106769517>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Denver-CO/National-Jewish-HealthCareers/100106769517>
 <http://www.facebook.com/business/dashboard/>
Join our nationally renowned institution! We are looking for a Research
Assist. II / Radiology to assist the principal investigators and Image Lab
Manager in the management of research trials awarded to the Quantitative
Image Lab at National Jewish Health. Provide admin & tech. support to
investigators for their research programs. Strong background in Computer
Science preferred. Ability to learn quickly and proven track record as
excellent team player. Attention to detail a must..
*Knowledge and Skills*
Incumbent must have exceptional oral and written communication proficiency;
attention to detail and ability to multi-task; possess strong organizational
skills, capacity to establish and maintain constructive business
relationships with internal/external customers while maintaining integrity
and confidentiality. Must possess aptitude to research, analyze and
successfully resolve a broad spectrum of issues. Must possess advanced skill
level with Windows operating systems. Incumbent must be a positive,
professional team player, able to manage project time constraints and work
with little supervision.
*Education*
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent required.

*Certification and Licensure*
None.

*Work Experience*
Minimum of three (3) years research experience research trials required.
Experience using image analysis software (Linux and Microsoft platforms),
electronic archiving of radiologic images, and experience dealing with
personnel at sites participating in research trials.

*- or - Any equivalent combination of Education and/or Experience*

A cornerstone in the Denver healthcare community, National Jewish Health is
a non-profit, non-sectarian institution.

National Jewish offers a complete benefits package to eligible employees
including:

Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
403(b) Retirement Plan
Flexible Spending Accounts
Life Insurance
Long-Term Disability Coverage
Long-Term Care Coverage
Employee Assistance Program
Tuition Reimbursement (after 6 months of employment)
Legal Plan

* National Jewish Health is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.
EOE/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vet – Tobacco Free Campus.*

   - Location: Denver
   - Compensation: TBD
   - This is at a non-profit organization.
   - Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
   - Please, no phone calls about this job!
   - Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or
   commercial interests.

 Original URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/sci/1332785766.html

*this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
* http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/mVmalJnZo5SetVWYAJXZh12ZuwWat92YO

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], 303-997-1219 [Google voice], @goyishekop [twitter]