[lug] vi/eclipse copy and paste indent issue

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 12:00:45 MDT 2009

Vim's ":set paste" is an easy-(for me)-to-remember alternative.
Also take a look at ":help pastetoggle", which may give you a way to flip
back and forth that you like better than typing ":set ai"/":set noai".

These are personal taste, so TIMTOWTDI and YMMV.

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], 303-997-1219 [Google voice], @goyishekop [twitter]