[lug] Business VOIP Advice...

Ryan Kirkpatrick linux at rkirkpat.net
Mon Sep 7 15:22:51 MDT 2009

On Wed, 2 Sep 2009, Ryan Kirkpatrick wrote:

> Briefly, how do you deal with inbound VOIP packets being dropped when the
> telco refuses (for their own VOIP service) to put QoS on their end of the
> T1/DSL/Cable? For more details, read on...

Thanks to everyone, but especially Ferdinand, Nate, and Sean. You pretty
much nailed what I was thinking. It looks like if Flat11 can't get QoS
going on their end, then we will be looking for a new provider that does
have QoS for their VOIP. TTYL.

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |