[lug] Utah Open Source

Boulder Linux boulderlinux at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 19:04:18 MDT 2009

I  received a message from Clint Savage at the Utah Open Source
Foundation, one the people who run the Utah Open Source Conference.
They've given me a promo code for the Utah Open Source Conference 2009
to pass on to everyone. It's good for 50% off the Full Access Pass to
the 2009 conference, making it only $35 from the normal registration
price of $70.

You can get to the registration at
http://registration.utosc.com/utoscreg and the conference website is
at http://2009.utosc.com . Registration is now open and goes until
October 10, 2009 but you'll probably want to get the best deal you
can, so make sure to register by to get the best price. Our promo code
is

     BDRUG

enjoy,

-jeremy