[lug] Topics for SFD.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon Sep 14 23:11:15 MDT 2009

Only 5 days left until Software Freedom Day.  Uh, I mean installfest.

It sounds like we'll have a good crowd, and maybe even some new faces.
Now I'm wondering if we'll have enough room.  No, that won't be a
problem but I'll have to be organized about putting up the wifi SSID and
such.

So now's the time to post to the list if you have a particular problem.
I've heard of interest in dual-boot partitioning and netbook wireless.
What else do you need help with?

I'll have to find time to update my distros too.  So if you want
anything unusual (64 bit, remixes, etc) speak up now.  I'll have some
pressed CDs too, but they're a version back.

There might be swag though so come and see.

Don't forget that the doors close about 1pm so either look up my number
or get there before.

http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

See you Saturday and watch the speed traps on I-25!

Dave