[lug] Caffe Sole closes at 6!

Jeremy Hinegardner jeremy at hinegardner.org
Thu Sep 24 20:33:01 MDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 08:24:00PM -0600, Chris Riddoch wrote:
> Hi, everyone.
>
> I was motivated to come to Hacking Society this evening, for a change,
> and was quite sad to see that Caffe Sole has shortened their hours to
> 6 AM to 6 PM.  I hope they can increase their hours again.  In the
> meantime, can someone recommend another local,
> linux-laptop-wielding-geek-friendly coffee shop that stays open late
> enough for Hacking Society to continue to exist?

There are several coffee shops downtown that are open late.  I can always
recommend The Cup <http://thecupboulder.com/>.

> Um, assuming Hacking Society still exists?  What's turnout like, these days?

As far as I'm concerned it still exists :-).   I haven't been as regular as I
have in the past, tonight there were 4 of us at the Southern Sun before going
over to Caffe Sole to see if it was still open.

If I remember, I'll call Caffe Sole tomorrow and see if this is a permanent
change in hours or a temporary one.

enjoy,

-jeremy

 Jeremy Hinegardner                              jeremy at hinegardner.org