[lug] VOIP help needed

Jeff Sowders jsowders at tendrilinc.com
Wed Sep 30 08:54:01 MDT 2009

Dallas,

Without knowing how your call volume or if you have a call center it's
difficult to give you recommendations.
I used Trixbox CE an open source solution and have had success with
it.  It's a powerful system and very easy to setup.  You will have to
purchase sip trunks from a provider.  We had Cbeyond and then I was
switching to bandwidth.com.

You can purchase a Trixbox Pro appliance.  http://www.trixbox.com/
Jeff