[lug] can't make this stuff up, folks...

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Oct 16 16:21:53 MDT 2009

Real RHEL bug report.  Numerous friends have hit it under the CentOS
copy-cat release.

http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC-19191

Yup. You read that right.  All PS/2 keyboard support... busted... in
RHEL 4.8.

Still continually shaking my head at the title of "Software Engineer"...
if you engineer a bridge this way, it'd fall down.

Who needs a keyboard? :-)

Just thought I'd share. Keep a USB keyboard handy.  Obviously the RH
folks don't have any more PS/2 keyboards in their test lab anymore.
Well, I'm generously assuming that they actually test anything, I
suppose... LOL!

The keyboard quits working.  Really?  Really.

--
  Nate Duehr, WY0X
  nate at natetech.com