[lug] can't make this stuff up, folks... My 2 lines of code, errr, I mean, my 2 cents....

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 17:05:47 MDT 2009

D,

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 4:36 PM, Davide Del Vento <
davide.del.vento at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you mind elaborating a little bit?

Sure.  I'll try to remember to hunt around for the pdf of the article once I
get the iBook repaired that it's on.  It seems to have died on Sunday with
what feels like like a mother-board problem.  Heck.

Oh, wait.  Let me see ...

Okay, here's a text version of the
article<http://alumnus.caltech.edu/~copeland/work/testing.html>.
  This is before the magazine's copy editors patched it up, so you'll find
typos, and there will be no fancy formatting or pictures with circles and
arrows on the back of each one, but the content's there.

> Wikipedia doesn't know about it,
> and the rest of the web is confused (you might start the wikipedia
> page and link it here).

I think it unseemly to start Wikipedia pages about one's own work.  Call me
old-fashioned.

--
Click to Call Me Now! --
http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com/2009/09/call-me-now.html