[lug] Testing

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 10:41:15 MDT 2009

Davide,

> PS: this series was very nice, what a pity that you stopped writing it!

Thanks very much.  9/11 killed the magazine.
Before it died, Copeland & I published over 100, monthly articles for it and
its various successors, on everything from Don Knuth's literate programming
to sex.  It's always an honor and a pleasure for me to get to work with him.
 Only two pieces didn't have code: this one and one on the history of
reading.

Our very last article was submitted and accepted, but never actually
printed.  I have it in reserve, if a BLUG speaker doesn't show up. :-)

--
Click to Call Me Now! --
http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com/2009/09/call-me-now.html

Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>