[lug] hyperbolic sin() {was: (not)Using CPAN}

Rob Nagler nagler at bivio.biz
Wed Oct 21 13:59:50 MDT 2009

> If they do have something at sparkfun, could you please cross-post the
> notice?

You'll be required to create a JAPH before you come along. ;-)

Seems like it would be a good idea to have an RSVP list if there's
going to be an invasion.  I'll take the poll, since I volunteered the
idea: email mail with SparkFun in the subject, if you would go to a
SparkFun tour some evening (tbd).  I'll then forward on to Brennen
(who I'm guessing doesn't monitor to this list).

Rob