[lug] can't make this stuff up, folks... My 2 lines of code, errr, I mean, my 2 cents....

Rob Nagler nagler at bivio.biz
Thu Oct 22 12:01:01 MDT 2009

Bear Giles writes:
> Yes but calling something a 'unit test' implies that you're testing for
> correct behavior now.

You are also testing that the test is what you expect it is.  That's
the nice thing about executable specifications.  No matter how far in
the future you go, the specifications are always up to date, as
correct as any other type of specification, and most importantly,
validated better than all other types of specifications.

Rob