[lug] NAS recommendations?

Matt James matuse at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 10:28:24 MDT 2009

I use a Buffalo TerraStation Pro at home - it's RAID5  1Tb - think I
paid around $600 for it.  It's probably a little overkill for how I
use it, but it is very reliable.

An alternate solution is to use an older PC to host an external array
like G-Tech RAID
link here:  http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.aspx?EDC=1859963

My $0.02

Matt

--
Go Green!  Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely necessary.