[lug] [Boulder.pm] SparkFun Gets a Cease and Desist Letter

Brennen Bearnes bbearnes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 13:29:36 MDT 2009

Hey all,

Thanks for the support. :)

I used to lug around boxes and server hardware for $8/hr down at Sun's
Broomfield campus. Met a bunch of good people there, though I'm guessing a
fair number of them have been let go since.

As far as protest goes, I think we'd get the most mileage out of blog posts
or friendly e-mails to anyone y'all know at Sun / SPARC International who
might have influence. As various people have pointed out, SPARC Int'l is its
own organization, albeit one with Sun as (presumably) its most influential
member.

Brennen