[lug] Grab your bag, it's on!

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Nov 10 18:50:50 MST 2009

See you at installfest!  Only 4 days to go.  Woohoo!

Sorry for the delay in confirming it.  DeVry has changed the people
responsible so it took a bit to get things worked out.  I'll get by
there to meet the new lady so next time should be easier.

Be sure to check the web site for the details.  We'll start early but I
don't know exactly what to expect at closing.  We should be there until
1:30 at least, and later if they let us.

http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

You be there.  I'll be there.  Aloha!  (You're welcome to ask me about
the travel references.)
Dave