[lug] Droid dev without a droid?

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 16:27:18 MST 2009

The simulator and sdk stand alone.
I have written and run hello world, but don't know how to put it on a phone
yet.

On Nov 15, 2009 5:22 PM, <stimits at comcast.net> wrote:

I was really impressed with the droid phone/gadget...especially the no-cost
dev kit part of it that runs on linux (or anywhere).  I'm unemployed right
now, and can't even afford my rent, I'm trying to figure out any way at all
to break into a new field and at least do something...would it be possible
to develop a polished application on droid without the actual droid phone?
Is the dev kit actually a full simulation, or is a droid phone required to
develop on?

Dan Stimits, stimits AT comcast DOT net

Join us on IRC: lug.boulder.co.us port=6667 channel=#hackingsociety