[lug] Fedora Core 12 ISOs

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sun Nov 15 16:32:32 MST 2009

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 23:28:40 +0000 (UTC)
stimits at comcast.net wrote:

> According the the fedora site, it'll be two more days before FC12 is
> released. However, I see the packages available now on several
> repositories (like tummy.com and kernel.org). Anyone know if the ISOs
> are intentionally not being released? Or perhaps they are just being
> distributed as I look and not yet available?

Yes, f12 is not yet out, so the isos are not available yet.

The Everything and Updates repos are open now to allow for those
QA/testing folks and those who installed pre-release to get packages
and test updates, but the install repo is still being mirrored out and
will open on release day.

kevin