[lug] ubuntu wireless discovery tool

Dave Pitts dpitts at cozx.com
Wed Nov 25 12:56:18 MST 2009

All that have replied:

Yes, I know about, and have installed, the standard tools. I find them
lacking in capability (could be that I'm not using them properly). I've
seen tools that are much better and that's what I'm looking for... The
tools that I've seen show the local wireless access points, signal
strength and whether they are open access or not. If I'm not using the
current tools properly, I'm open to suggestions. The wireless runs fine
on my home network. But, I had to enter SSID and the rest of the cruft.

Thanks...

--
Dave Pitts             PULLMAN: Travel and sleep in safety and comfort.
dpitts at cozx.com        My other RV IS a Pullman (Colorado Pine).