[lug] Perl question: how to print embedded metacharacters

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 16:25:19 MST 2009

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 15:32, Tom Christiansen <tchrist at perl.com> wrote:
> Don't accept bad wrapping: Fix it!

Tom, these days lot of folks (including myself) use web-based
"clients" on which we basically don't have much control. Have you ever
heard of gmail? It's so much convenient, and it understands past
messages by itself that basically you don't care at all how's quoted:
it just works. Now, I'm sad to know that's incompatible with your
client, but it's so much convient that I'll stick with it no matter
how loud you and Stallman will complain (and I'm a FSF member, so I do
care and I am sad about it!)

Bye,
;Dav