[lug] ubuntu wireless discovery tool

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Nov 25 19:30:33 MST 2009

Tom is right.  This message is ugly.  I don't mind the top-posting as
much as the multiple signature blocks (included for illustration).

It seems silly to count on everyone having a mail reader that will
unscramble careless formatting.  Especially when it's not Free, on this
list.

But I'm sure I'm in an uninteresting niche so ignore away.

Cheers,
Dave