[lug] android on FC12?

Landon Cox landon at 360vl.com
Sun Nov 29 17:22:15 MST 2009

For what it's worth, I downloaded the Android tools over the weekend
and had the same problem with the HTTPS vs HTTP download of the
platform - however, this was for OS X.  For me, at least, going to the
Android SDK and AVD Manager, Settings->Misc->"Force https:// sources
to be fetched  using http://..." corrected the problem.  I had earlier
tried manually modifying the .cfg file according to a page I found on
the issue to force http but it did not work.

Here's what my androidtool.cfg file has in it which did work and was
modified by the AVD Manager:

cooper:~ lcox$ cat ~/.android/androidtool.cfg
### Settings for Android Tool
#Sat Nov 28 13:56:24 MST 2009
http.proxyPort=
http.proxyHost=