[lug] Be careful what you ask for (Re: Cluttering the Internet)

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Nov 29 22:05:46 MST 2009

On 11/29/2009 12:41 AM, Tom Christiansen wrote:
> I regret that your UMA is not set up to handle PDF.  Have you ever
> heard of MH?  It has no difficulties with such things.  You might

Sorry, but we're not going to make the posting requirement be "MH
configured with PDF".

Further, I'm quite sure that we don't want to make everyone on the list
configure PDF for reading and responding to messages.

I'm perfectly happy to disable signing posts to the list, if that annoys
people.  However, that has not been brought up as an issue.

Sean