[lug] On standards conformance

Charles Hutchinson chutchin at geekboi.org
Mon Nov 30 20:50:02 MST 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 8:29 PM, Tom Christiansen <tchrist at perl.com> wrote:

>              of "Sun, 29 Nov 2009 22:05:46 MST."
>              <4B1352AA.7040606 at tummy.com>
>

>     +------------------------------------------------+
>     | CAVEAT LECTOR: Read this in a fixed-width font |
>     |                *only*, lest it be scrambled.   |
>
> PRESCRIPT:
>     I know no can be bothered to read this informative and
>     non-hostile.  But you should, though; you really should.

That is all fine and good, but could you at least take this conversation
private?  I believe this type of conversation is precisely what the Clue
group created the clue-talk list for.
--

Pablo Picasso<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pablo_picasso.html>
- "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."