[lug] The new year.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Dec 13 17:54:22 MST 2009

We'll be starting the new year in style with installfest on 9 Jan (only 4 weeks away).  Come show
off your Christmas presents (unless you were naughty and only got Vista in your stocking).

This one is down south and the details are at http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest (as
always).  We'll order good weather so the drive down from up north will be easy.

DeVry has gone through some personnel changes lately but they continue to offer their hospitality to
us.  If you haven't checked the view from the second floor you're missing out so mark your calendars
so you don't forget.

Think about what distros you need (I think I'm behind downloading so I'll get started on that now).
  And make some plans for what you want to accomplish.

See you there!
Dave