[lug] Good evening all!

Ash Mohatt ash.mohatt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 21:34:08 MST 2009

I thought I would introduce myself to the group!
I have made Linux a lifestyle since 2004, though I am ready now to make it a
career. I have played with a lot of distros, though I'm apt to use Debian
and Kubuntu. I have test lab at home, Linux boxes , from NFS/Samba, LAMP,
??? (old LAMP <-maybe DNS???), workstation and a laptop. I'm
testing/building my skills ATM. I like python, so Django and a text based
RPG are flavors at the moment.

Though I have been using Linux since Sarge, I still consider myself mostly
new. I'm here to learn, and to help others learn as well!!!

Anyway Have a great night!
Ash