[lug] getting started in the IT industry, focus on FOSS

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Tue Dec 22 17:18:37 MST 2009

It's all so amazingly subjective anyway... you can play nice all year,
and get cranky about one item just before review time, and get dinged.
Did that one year.

Got a "stellar" review the next year (top 2% of the company).  No change
in behavior.  ;-)

I just happened to rub someone who had the authority to mess with the
review the wrong way that first year.  It happens.  Heh.

Wait? You still get annual raises?  I thought all companies gave those
up for Lent a few years ago.  LOL!

Sometimes I think I need a bumper sticker that says, "Dilbert is real."

--
  Nate Duehr
  nate at natetech.com