[lug] Email Hosting Recommendations?

Kyle Moore kmoore at mooreimages.com
Sat Jan 2 14:19:45 MST 2010

I switched over to the Google apps with Postini way back in 2009 and
wouldn't change a thing. I use the integration built into the Droid,
the webmail when I'm on my computer, my wife uses IMAP on her
Blackberry and Entourage (I can't convince her to change) on her
computer. Works great and everything I could ask for.