[lug] Career advice (final words)

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Sun Jan 3 20:30:16 MST 2010

On Sun, 2010-01-03 at 18:35 -0700, Rob Nagler wrote:
> SBIRs are rarely commercialized.

Other people's failures (or abuse of the system, actually) is not my
concern.  I have no intention of following their lead.  I didn't grow up
on SBIRs (not even close) but I know their benefit:  non-VC R&D money.
I don't intend to waste that opportunity.  The politics of it all are
irrelevant to my goals.  What you think you know about my company is
humorous.  I'll have to pass that along tomorrow.

I fear the rest of this thread is getting old for some so I'll skip the
rest of your wordy reply.  We'll have to agree to disagree and get back
to Linux.  Vi vs Emacs is a more interesting discussion anyway.
--
Michael J. Hammel
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org / http://www.graphics-muse.org