[lug] The new year.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Jan 3 22:51:55 MST 2010

So here we are in 2010.  That means installfest is next weekend!

I have the latest from *buntu, Fedora, and SUSE, and I'll get some Debian stuff this week.  If you
need something else let me know on CLUE Tech.

Now would be a great time to let people on CLUE Tech know what you're going to work on.  Some who
are experts at that might like to come help you.  Some who are trying to do the same thing might
want the same help.  And some who don't think they have anything to work on might realize they
missed something.

Jeff LePage is going to try to come with some laptops to pass out to his school's parents.  That
should be cool to see.

What else are you working on?

http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

Dave