[lug] Commuting by bike with a laptop

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 16:17:32 MST 2010

I prefer not using the backpack, so I use this:
http://detours.us/product_info.php?products_id=283

Technically, it's not waterproof, but when was the last time it rained
in Boulder? And the snow it's pretty dry. Anyway, it's has a
waterproof cover (which I never used). The only concern was for the
magnetic latch, that might wipe out credit cards or other magnetic
encoded stuff. I just used care to not swipe my wallet close to it.

So, no issues at all for me with it (know on wood...)

Bye,
;Dav