[lug] Commuting by bike with a laptop

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Wed Jan 13 15:05:17 MST 2010

On 1/13/2010 2:19 PM, karl horlen wrote:
> [...]

Re: Banking Industry, Auto Industry, Mortgage Industry, Insurance
Industry, etc? LOL!

We can only dream.

I'll be paying for their risks they failed at, for the rest of my life.
Let me know when General Motors is willing to pay off my bankruptcy.  Ha.

Oh well, at least it shone a spotlight on which companies to NEVER give
money to ever again.  Vote with your dollars...

Chevy, no. AIG, no. Etc, etc, etc.  Not one thin dime of my money will
go to them wherever I'm aware of it.  Bad companies need to die, not be
"bailed out".  I like Chevy trucks, but my next one (barring any "can't
be missed" deals) will be Ford or Toyota.

"Too big to fail" and "systemic risk" at the end of the day means they
paid enough Congresscritters off to get special treatment, and don't
have to play by the rules all the rest of us do...

Nate