[lug] auto discard mails from specific users using Evolution

Maxwell Spangler maxlists at maxwellspangler.com
Tue Jan 19 20:10:55 MST 2010

On Tue, 2010-01-19 at 19:28 -0700, Michael J. Hammel wrote:

> I just tried to update one filter to use "Move to Folder" to put
> messages in trash but the trash folder is not selectable in the "click
> here to select a folder" dialog.  Is there a trick to this?  Junk and
> trash are the only folders that aren't selectable.  Maybe I have
> something configured wrong?

You are overlooking that "Move to Folder" is a drop down box wherein you
will find a "Delete" action instead of "Move to Folder".

There are some other nice actions in there as well to forward to others,
set colors, status and even pipe to other programs.  I didn't think pipe
would be there but this IS Linux and unlike a Mac or Windows GUI mail
reader we're not going to leave procmail behind without pulling in most
of its features :-)

--
Maxwell Spangler