[lug] March installfest.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat Feb 27 16:21:56 MST 2010

OK, three weeks until installfest.  DeVry Westminster has confirmed our room so we should be all set.

If anyone wants to show off their biking gear, maybe there are people still looking for advice
before the upgrade their equipment in anticipation of good weather.

Jeff LePage will be working on building old laptops for the students from his school again.  He's
got a pretty good approach laid out so if you want to help people follow his directions to get their
laptops set up it would be a good chance to help people out.  This doesn't require a lot of
expertise so if you're comfortable using Linux and thought you'd never know enough to help out,
here's your chance.  There will be others available if you get stuck and someone with less hard core
experience might relate better to people who have never used Linux.  So come give us a hand!

Gus Calabrese and I are working on installing Debian on a Sheeva plug computer.  I'll at least have
it to show off and maybe I'll even serve distro images from it.

Looking forward to seeing you there!  http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

Dave